Owner and Data Controller
International Dwarf Sports Federation (IDSF)
Polaris Building Velocity Point Wreakes Lane
Dronfield, S18 1PN
Owner contact email:
1. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
2. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR you have given express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation,
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. B GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a hint always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
4. Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, company name, address, country, email address and website.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner. The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
4.1 Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
4. 2 Contact form (Website)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: address, company name, country, email address, first name, last name and website.
4.3 Mailing list or members portal (this Website)
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Application. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name and last name.
4.4 Log In with PayPal (PayPal Inc.)
By registering or authenticating, Users allow this Application to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Application will be able to access some Data, stored by these third-party services, for registration or identification purposes.
5. Rights of the persons affected
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about your details;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you or the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your once granted consent at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent from that point on and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
6. Right of opposition
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to the data protection officer is sufficient.
7. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in combination with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single encrypted page of our website is transmitted, you can see this from the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The content of the linked pages are the sole responsibility of their operators. If you nevertheless come across our links to sites with illegal content, we ask you to notify us immediately by e-mail.
All contributions and illustrations published on this website are protected by copyright. Any use not permitted by copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider. This applies in particular to duplication, processing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Photocopies and downloads of websites may only be made for personal, private and non-commercial use.
content of this website has been carefully researched. Nevertheless, the provider assumes no liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information provided. The contributions reflect the opinion of the respective author. The information on this website is general and non-binding.